(407) 683-4080

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon


(407) 683-4080

Below are answers to some of our most asked questions:


Register my child for Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK)?

The Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) Program is a free educational program for 4-year olds. You can apply for this program here.

Create an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for my child?

Every child with a disability who is eligible for exceptional student education (ESE) will have an  individual educational plan (IEP). An IEP is a written plan for the special education of a child with a disability. The IEP is like a road map. It describes what the child can already do and what the child needs to learn in order to reach his or her goals.

The IEP also identifies the kinds of help the child will be provided. Your child’s IEP will be written by a team of people at an IEP meeting. The IEP team will decide which special services and supports your child needs in order to make progress.

Contact my local school district/superintendent?

You can find contact information for Florida's school districts on the School District Data webpage.

Register to take the GED exam?

Florida recently transitioned its credentialing process to a paperless web-based transcript and diploma request system. The High School Equivalency Diploma Program (2014 GED® Test) webpage contains information on how to register to take the GED® Test, testing accommodations and much more.


Find out  school's ranking

Please click here to find current ranking for Central Florida's Schools.